Training and Education
We, at Living Mind, provide high quality evidenced-based training workshops. These workshops are designed for employees/staff working in an environment where they come in contact with someone experiencing mental health difficulties.
The training/workshop is conducted by our Consultant Psychiatrist, Dr. Arghya Sarkhel and Malini.
Our upcoming training workshops is on Introduction to Mental Health. Please contact us for further details.
The topics we cover are:
- Introduction to Mental Health - for GPs, mental health staff in care home, residential home and hospitals, staff from pharmaceutical industry
- Risk Assessment and Management - for Mental Health Staff
- Dememtia - for GPs, mental health staff in care home, residential home and hospitals, staff from pharmaceutical industry
- Anxiety and Mood Disorders in Primary Care - for GPs
- Payment by results in Mental Health including HoNOS Clusters - for GPs
- Reflexology and Acupuncture as Complementary Therapies for Mental Health - for GPs, Therapists, Counsellors, Psychologists.